TrademarkistPro Guidelines and Confidentiality
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
If you wish to use the TrademarkistPro services, you affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties consequent to the creation of the documents, and are aware of the same.
- I understand and agree that TrademarkistPro is not a law firm or an attorney, may not perform services performed by an attorney, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is created with TrademarkistPro.
- If, prior to my purchase, I believe that TrademarkistPro gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE TrademarkistPro REVIEW OF MY ANSWERS IS LIMITED TO COMPLETENESS, SPELLING, AND FOR INTERNAL CONSISTENCY OF NAMES, ADDRESSES, AND THE LIKE. I WILL READ THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S) BEFORE SIGNING IT AND AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S).
- The information provided in the ‘FAQs’ or by any other way does not amount to legal advice, such merely being commonly asked queries about tax planning’s, company incorporations, structure design, accounting and other services. Users are advised to consult a professional if they need specialized guidance on any of these services.
- Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use.
Reselling or distributing without permission amounts to a violation of TrademarkistPro‘s exclusive copyright and is liable to prosecution.Disclaimer of representations by users.
The users of TrademarkistPro are granted a nonexclusive, limited right to access and use the service in accordance with the rules that are described in this contract. In order to keep this system attractive and useful for all users, it is important that users follow the rules of the system. TrademarkistPro reserves the right to deny further access to its service to any user who violates these rules, is the subject of complaints by other TrademarkistPro users or for any other reason.
Users engaged in any of the following activities on our system will not be tolerated:
- Foul or otherwise inappropriate language.
- Racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments.
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- Defame any person or group which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities.
- Violate the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another. This includes using the service for acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial or registration numbers for software programs,Or any type of cracker utilities (this also includes files which are solely intended for game emulation).
- Violate Internet standards.
- Use the service for displaying harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous material or invading other’s privacy. Interfere with or disrupting the service or servers or networks connected to the service by posting advertisements or links to competing services, transmitting “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass distribution of emails.
- Compromise the security of the service TrademarkistPro provides. Please do not try to gain access to system areas private to TrademarkistPro, or to other users.
- At various locations on the Site, TrademarkistPro may permit visitors to post reviews, comments, and other content (the “user content”). TrademarkistPro is not the publisher or the author of such user content. It only stores and disseminates the ideas and opinions that TrademarkistPro members may choose to post and distribute as user content. TrademarkistPro disclaims all responsibility for this content. If any offending material is brought to the notice of TrademarkistPro, it will be deleted as soon as is possible. Whether such material is indeed offending will be finally be left to the discretion of TrademarkistPro.
TrademarkistPro makes every effort to maintain the confidentiality of any information submitted by users to our system and our database of lawyers. The user is however, warned that the use of the internet or email for confidential or sensitive information are susceptible to risks that inevitably arise in this medium.
The user agrees that TrademarkistPro is not responsible for any harm that his/her use of this service may cause. The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold TrademarkistPro harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred in connection with any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expenses arising from or in connection with the contents or use of the service. The user, agrees that this defense and indemnity shall also apply to any breach by the user of the agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. The user further agrees that this defense and indemnity shall include, without limitation lawyer fees and costs. The user also agrees that this defense and indemnity shall apply to TrademarkistPro, its founders, officers and employees. TrademarkistPro reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the user and the user shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of TrademarkistPro.
TrademarkistPro may change the agreement at any time. The user will be responsible for checking the Terms and Conditions before use. Use of the service after the change will indicate acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
Modifications to Service
TrademarkistPro reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice to the user. The user agrees that TrademarkistPro shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the service. The user acknowledges and agrees that any termination of service under any provision of this agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledges and agrees that TrademarkistPro may immediately delete data and files in the user’s account and bar any further access to such files or the Service.
Limitation of Liability
The user agrees that TrademarkistPro shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the service or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of user’s transmissions or data, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if TrademarkistPro has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The user further agrees that TrademarkistPro shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether or not such interruption, suspension or termination was justified, negligent, intentional or inadvertent.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or TrademarkistPro services shall be settled by binding Arbitration in accordance with the laws of India. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Any other dispute or disagreement of a legal nature will also be decided in accordance with the laws of India, and the Courts of Maharashtra shall have jurisdiction in all such cases.
This agreement constitutes the entire and whole agreement between the user and TrademarkistPro, and is intended as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement. This agreement shall supersede all other communications between TrademarkistPro and its users with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We strive to ensure that the services you avail through our website are to your full satisfaction, and are the best in the Industry at extremely reasonable and affordable rates.
However, there may arise situations when you desire a refund. Firstly, when you pay for the services, but later on decide that you do not wish to avail them. Secondly, when there is a delay in the services offered from our side, beyond the time frame we have intimated to you, due to human error i.e., factors for which we are solely responsible. Thirdly, although we highly doubt it, you might find our services unsatisfactory. In all three situations, kindly send in an e-mail. We would like to clarify that only refunds of the professional fee component of the charges paid by you shall be considered for a refund.
Upon receiving your mail, the Senior Management at TrademarkistPro shall decide on whether your request for a refund should be processed, contingent on the reasons for such a request. Please note that we reserve the right to take the final and binding decision with regard to requests for refund.
Most importantly, we wish to clarify that in cases outside our control, including but not limited to national holidays, department holidays, delays on the part of the Government of India, the respective State Governments, Our affiliates or elsewhere, acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, internet interruption, power disruption, lack of phone network connectivity, technical failures, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, we shall not liable for any delays.
If we confirm your request for refund, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein or elsewhere, we will send you an e-mail seeking the details required to refund the amount which may include your Bank Account details such as the account number and the IFS code of the branch in question. Kindly note that it will take us a minimum of about 48-72 working hours from the receipt of all such information to process the refund and initate the transfer.
We assure you that we are continuously working to improve our services and are we are welcome to any suggestions from your end. For any other queries please contact our customer service desk at email@example.com
We appreciate your interest and support and we welcome you to our community!
Right to refuse. I acknowledge that TrademarkistPro reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.